The rest of the photos from my weekend. It’s strange how Sunday was 48 degrees and overcast and today is 80 degrees and sunny. Hopefully this weather sticks around and stays warm for the weekend.
This is my last post for the week, I’m going to the first Dodger game of the season, tomorrow! Excited for that. Also decided to make a list of random things I want, or want to get accomplished in the next few months. Trying to motivate myself and force some change into my extremely repetitive daily routine. So here we go..
List O’ Things
1. Build a terrarium– I’ve been wanting to do this for a while but never got around to it. I also need to buy new soil and repot my succulent plant- it’s looking really sad lately (but that’s another story). How cute are these?: wow, wow and wow.
2. Take an airplane trip- Not sure if you know this, but, I don’t like flying. Let me rephrase that. I’m scared of flying! We were suppose to go to Portland in December but had to reschedule due to Ron’s parents flying in for a few months. I think it’s time I get back in the air. Eep!
3. Berry picking- It’s almost that time for blueberries. We went to a u-pick farm last year and loved it.
4. Shoot some PX680 filmfrom The Impossible Project – I can’t stop thinking about this film, after seeing so many of the test shots! Looking forward to seeing more and (in the future) getting my hands on some.
5. Bake a Strawberry Shortcake- Ron loves strawberry shortcake but I’m completely horrible at baking. Sounds like a challenge to me! Wish me luck on this one. Will probably try this recipe.
6. EXERCISE- Yes, I need to exercise. I have a gym pass and never use it. At least 3 days a week, I need to fit in some cardio! This sluggish feeling weighing me down needs to go away. (Heh it’s funny that I chose #6 to be exercise, after wanting to bake a Strawberry Shortcake in #5 : )
That seems like a pretty big list for now. I’ll add to it if I can think up anything else.
Have a great weekend!