We baked a cake today. The original plan was to make it on Thursday but we didn’t have enough time.
I’ve been editing photos all day to early 90’s R&B music. A little time travel back to the days of Z Cavariccis, Cross Colors, Bongo shorts, Flojos, Perms, Hypercolor t-shirts, D’Angelo, Jodeci, Boyz 2 Men, mixtapes and the list just keeps going.
I’m getting my hair done (straightened) tomorrow, finally. It’s been over 4 years since i’ve done it and it’s time to put the frizz to rest.
A few of my favorite early 90’s R&B songs
– Jodeci – Forever My Lady
– SWV – Weak
– Babyface – When Can I See You
– Aaliyah – At Your Best
– Boyz 2 Men – End Of The Road
– Keith Sweat – I’ll Give All My Love To You
– Brian McKnight – Anytime
– En Vogue – Giving Him Something He Can Feel
– H-town – Knockin The Boots
– Mokenstef – He’s Mine
–Deborah Cox – Nobody’s Supposed To Be Here
– New Edition – I’m Still In Love With You
– Xscape – Work Me Slow
– Keith Martin – Never Find Someone Like You
(Does anyone remember any of these?)